Outsourcing your Social Media Management to us will ensure you have a professionally managed Social Media campaign at a great price point that should deliver you a solid return on investment
What’s the catch?
There is absolutely no catch – no hidden fees, no price increases. You pay the monthly fee that’s outlined in detail here at Flat Rate Social Media. You get everything listed in the plan plus top-notch customer service.
Onboarding New Clients
1. You Sign up to the FREE Social Dashboard 2. You complete your Business Profile which you will find inside your SocialDashboard when you log in. 3. We will send you an invoice for payment for the Content Writing Services and set you up on a monthly recurring retainer.
Questions We Will Ask You!
- Core sales messages about your business.
- Who you are, what you do, where do do it etc
Testimonials about your company
- Awards and accreditations that you may have
- Promotion of specific products or services that you may want us to focus that you supply
- Links to your YouTube channel and videos within it
- Amusing memes
- Motivational images
- Reaction images
- Relevant hashtags to encourage new traffic and followers
- URL links back to their website to drive traffic
- The tone of the content will be aimed at their target audience
Get Some Bang For Your Buck
- Expect 5 images a week either using images you have supplied or stock photography images we have purchased
- We will insert this image into a branded template that gets scheduled into the content
- If you have opted for memes, motivational or reaction images these will be included within the 5 images per week allocation
- Generic filler tweets – these are optional and are not relevant to their industry
- Content scheduled across five days of the week, you will decide which days you want content scheduled
Low cost Social Media Management Services for your business.
We help increase your Social Media presence by posting to your profiles daily, five times a week. You choose the days.
What you will NOT be getting from us
- Anything to do with short lived promotions
- Constantly monitoring a blog and scheduling new blog items as they appear. This can be done via the automatic RSS feed tool by yourself as your blog is updated.
- We will link to blog pages and blog items but do not schedule content for new blogs daily or weekly
- Scheduling content from the RSS news feeds. This is a fabulous tool that is for use by yourself to schedule industry related news items into your social media feeds.
- Things that are happening in the news right now, no matter how relevant to their business/industry
- Tweaking stock photography images to match your brand
- Reactions to comments or questions on your news feeds
- Targeting new followers on your social media feeds. You may see an increase in your followers/likes organically or you can use our FREE Social Media Strategy Guides we have provided in your Social Dashboard that explain in detail how to grow your followers and increase brand