Submission and Processing of Information
When you subscribe or sign up to the Service, we may ask you for certain personally identifiable information. This personally identifiable information may include information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, email address, website address, phone number, country and postal address (“Personal Information”).
By engaging in any kind of activity or transaction that uses financial information on the Website, you consent to our providing your financial information to our service providers and to such third parties as we determine necessary to support and process your activities and transactions, as well as to your debit or credit card issuer for their purposes. These third parties may include the debit/credit card companies, data processing companies and banking institutions used to process and support your transaction or activity.
For more information about the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, please see our Cooke Policy below.
Personal Information collected on the Website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or customers maintain facilities. You acknowledge and agree that Personal Information you provide to us may be transferred outside of the country in which you reside. Providing such information will constitute your consent to any such transfer.
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. It is the User’s responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that they are acceptable prior to use. A link does not constitute an endorsement of the content, viewpoint or accuracy of such websites.
By subscribing to the Services you agree that we may use your information to contact you by electronic mail (e.g. by email and/or SMS) (“Marketing Communications”) about social media training, account upgrades, offers or related activities that you may find useful, as well as other similar products and services offered by us or any of our related entities from time to time.
You may receive Marketing Communications from us or any of our trading names, both during the term of your membership (whether full or basic) and after termination of your membership (or deletion of your account) unless you unsubscribe from receiving such Marketing Communications as set out below.
We do not sell, trade or rent Personal Information of Users to other companies and partners. In no event will the Company share any credit card information of any User.
How to unsubscribe from receiving Marketing Communications?
If you have consented to receive Marketing Communications, you may always revoke that consent at any time by changing your settings at the Website or exercising the “unsubscribe” option in any Marketing Communications you get from us or from our marketing partners.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
Transmission of data and information via the Website is not a secure or encrypted transmission method for sending your Personal Information, unless otherwise indicated on the Website. Accordingly, your attention is drawn to the fact that any information and Personal Information carried over the Internet is not secure. Personal Information may be intercepted, lost, redirected, corrupted, changed and accessed by other people.
Nevertheless, we are committed to using all reasonable efforts to protect Personal Information collected through the Website against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Consequently, we limit employees’ access to Personal Information collected through the Website to only those employees who need access to the information in the performance of their official duties. Employees who have access to this information are required to follow appropriate procedures in connection with any disclosures of Personal Information.
The Company protects any debit or credit card information provided by the User by revealing only the last four digits of a User’s debit/credit card number when confirming a subscription or order, but is required to transmit the entire debit/credit card number to its debit/credit card processor during processing. The Company will only store limited Credit Card or Debit Card information for the purpose of assisting with customer care enquiries.
In addition, we set strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to your Personal Information once we have received it and wherever possible we will use adequate security software and working procedures to ensure the security of your personal data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of Personal Information, we have employed physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect online. These measures include limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as electronic security systems and password protections which guard against unauthorized access.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties if you have consented to such disclosure. In addition, we may disclose or provide access to your Personal Information to third parties without your consent:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about our customers will, in most instances, be one of the transferred assets;
- if we ask a third party to carry out data analysis, cleansing and/or market research on our behalf;
- for the purpose of validating the identity of the user and/or conducting background checks; or
- if we have a good faith belief that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (such as in connection with a law enforcement request, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process), or in order to enforce or apply our cookie, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Changes to Personal Information
It is both in our interest and yours to store and process accurate Personal Information. If the Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate in any way, where appropriate, you may have your Personal Information corrected by us on request. Please contact us via our support ticket system available in the Website.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into both general and secure areas of our website, purchase products or services and to make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the browser closes. These are known as session cookies. The login tracking cookie has a five year expiration.
Last updated on Tuesday, March 4th, 2016